Got a Ticket? How to Drop the Charges - Success in Court Made Easy

Irene Gravenhorst in Court March 2009 - I Don't Consent - I Waive All Benefits!

Video information starts at 1:43
  • Step up to the microphone and say: "I claim common law jurisdiction." (you will be ignored)
  • After stating the charges, the judge will ask: "How do you plead?" and you reply "I don't consent and I waive the benefits."
  • When you enter a plea, you enter into a contract. By entering into a plead, you are confirming that you understand how the jurisdiction works and you are giving them authority over you.
  • Not consent, you are not giving them the right to make any legal determinations against you. You don't consent to the claims against you, and you don't consent to a contract.
  • The case will have to be dismissed.


How to use your Sovereign Rights in Court and Win! Part One of Two


Part Two

  • This will work with any ticket whenever it is State VS Person (the state being the complaintive).
  • Never waive your rights and pay a ticket. You are only contracting with them and allowing them to write up a ticket on paper in trade for your money.
  • Never get an attorney/lawyer, you will be waiving your rights and contracting into an agreement that you are incompetent to handle your own affairs.
  • You always have four options when entering into a plea: guilty, not guilty, public defender/attorney/lawyer, or an continuance. Every plea is entering into a contract, every contract is giving up your rights.
  • When your name is called, step up to the microphone and say "I do not plead to courts of contracts." (You may have to repeat the statement again if they say you can only enter one of the four pleas mentioned)
  • You NEVER HAVE TO PLEAD IN ANY COURT (district court or otherwise), no matter what the ticket is and no matter what they tell you. You always have a right to enter a contract with them or not.
  • The judge might put your file the very last, so that all the others with tickets there don't learn about how to claim their rights. Sometimes you can expect to be in court for at least 3 hours, but you will only be talking with the judge for 5-15 minutes at most.
  • Never answer the judges questions with a straight yes or no answer. As soon as you answer their questions, you enter into a contract. Ask them questions back or make statement that do not contract.
  • If "Are you Mr/Mrs John Doe?' Then "Are you addressing me, the flesh and blood speaking to you now?" If "Do you have an attorney?" Then "I am my own attorney and am capable of handling my own affairs." If "Are you willing and prepared to pay any fines or penalties if found guilty? Then "No, I am not willing and I am not prepared to pay anything." (They need your permission to fine you.)
  • They might have the police officer who gave the ticket enter the witness stand and give his side of the story. After the testimony, they might ask you to respond. Say "I don't plea to courts of contracts".
  • They might have the deputy of the court stand behind you (just a fear tactic). If he goes to arrest you for any reason, say "You don't have my consent to touch me."

Irish Freeman in Court 27 April 09



To read what is said in this court, watch this video in full screen (by clicking the lower-right hand side of the video).
  • "I waive all benefits, and I release the court from it's duty to preform, as consideration."

TheAntiterrorist on 'Standing' in Court part 1

Part Two
Part Three
  • Anytime you answer to MR/MRS/MISS, you are giving them jurisdiction over you.
Suggestions by Antiterrorist when being addressed by MR or MRS:
  1. If he hears "MR JOHN DOE" then he replies: "I am not a MR. My name is John Doe and out of respect/politeness to me (and by honoring me) please call me by John from now on, thank you."
  2. You will likely be continuously addressed as MR DOE or MR JOHN DOE. Always clarify: "You keep addressing me as MR DOE. Is it not true that the TITLE of MR is only attributed to fictions?" If "It's out of manners that I call you as such." Then "As I previously stated that I don't like to being called MR. You are dishonoring me and disrespecting me by calling me by such. Please during these proceedings, call me by John."
  3. If "Please state your name for the record." Then "I am the authorized representative for that PERSON with full power of attorney. (if you submitted paper work of affidavits signed by a notary stating that you know the difference between a legal fiction of a PERSON VS flesh/blood human before the court date, which is not necessary but it covers all your bases, then ask if the paper work is clear or if the judge needs more time to look over it)"
  4. If "MR DOE, _________ (fill in the blank)" then "By asserting that I am that legal name on that piece of paper, are you suggesting that I am public property?"
  5. If "Are you ready to proceed MR JOHN DOE?" Then "By calling me a MR, it would appear that you are operating under the assumption that I am a legal PERSON. Are you assuming that I am consenting to these proceedings? Are you assuming that I elected to submit to the jurisdiction?"
  6. If "Are you ready to proceed or not MR DOE?" Then "Do you have a contract where I have confessed to being the subject? Is that what you are trying to do, deceive me into a contract? It is my understanding that you cannot lawfully proceed if I don't consent. And that you cannot lawfully make me consent. For and on the record, is that not correct? Yes or no, for the record."
  7. If "Are you or are you not MR DOE?" Then "I am here as a trustee of a private trust in which MR DOE and the public are beneficiaries. Do anyone have any objections to me appearing as such?"
  8. If "Who are you?" Then "I am who I say I am, sir. Who are you?" If "I am Judge Jane Smith" Then "Is that your given name or is that some legal fiction title?"
  9. If "Are you the person on this piece of paper?" Then "Let me see the paper and I could tell you" *See paper* "No, I am not that person. However, I am the agent for the name of the corporation on that piece of paper. How can I assist the court in that capacity?"
  10. Just keep clarifying in different ways and always ending with a question. If you are unsure as to what to say, ask a question.
  11. One way to solve the problem of the judge always referring to you as MY DEFENDANT, is to take your birth-certificate into court and if the judge is really difficult on you with the MR DEFENDANT business: take your birth-certificate out of your folder and hold it up saying "Just to avoid any confusion, do you mind if I take the DEFENDANT here and place it on the table in front of you so that I know who you are addressing at any point in this conversation?" Be warned you might be thrown out of court for doing that.
Other Suggestions by Antiterrorist:
  • If "You don't have that right in MY court." Then "Do you have a private court? Then you have no authority to hear this. I have guaranteed rights, I am guaranteed to be heard in this court. Are you telling me I don't have the right to be heard?
  • In the first part of Part Two he will tell you how to put the judge on his oath and naturalize him/her from practicing law from behind the bench. Basically the judge will only be able to be a referee. However THIS IS NOT NECESSARY unless your feeling frisky and the judge is not being easy on you.
  • If you are ever held in contempt of court (which means you are being accused of disobeying or disrespectful the contract that gives authority to the court). Example "One more word out of you and I am holding you in contempt of court." Then ask "What type of contempt civil or criminal?" If "Civil" Then say "Civil contempt is depends on a contract. Without a contract, no agreement exists. Where is the contract between you and I, judge? Where is the claim? How am I in contempt of a contract? Produce the contract and I will resolve this matter, immediately. Am I in breach of a contract? Have I fail to preform on a contract?" If "Criminal contempt." Criminal contempt requires an injured party and a claim. So say "Who is making the claim? And where is the injured party? Are you making a claim, judge?" You can also question the venue in regard to criminal contempt. Say "The law provides for two forms for criminal prosecution, one is under common law and one is under admiralty law (also known as military law) jurisdiction. Which one to presume you are going to charge me with?" If judge says "Admiralty" (which highly unlikely) Say "I accept that charge and I agree to pay it right now, pusue into public policy. Who has a piece of paper so I can write my bond?" If "Common law" (which is also highly unlikely) Say "Where is the injured party? Where is the affidavit of probable cause sworn by two first hand witnesses to knowledge of the crime? Do you have any of those things?"
  • If "I don't have to answer your questions. We are not here to answer your questions." Then "Is there a reason why you don't want to answer questions and rather hold me in contempt for asking them? What are you trying to hide? Is there so criminal activity that needs disclosing? Are you aware that I have a right to question this courts authority or anything else I don't understand? Can you proceed without my understanding?"
  • If "Stop wasting the courts time, do you understand the charges that you are under here today?" Then "No, I don't understand. Am I obliged to understand those charges? Am I obligated to comprehend them?"
Part Three is good to watch if you have your paper-work in order.

More Suggestions
:
  • Speak slowly and clearly. Take your time. Perceive it as nothing but business.
  • Always ask questions. If you are unsure, ask a question. If they refuse to answer, their silence will be on the record.
  • Don't argue them ever. Don't testify anything. If you argue, you are stating that you did something wrong and need to defend yourself. When you testify, you are participating in an appearance, you are confessing yourself as the PERSON. Don't be aggressive or shout.
  • Don't upset the judge and have them leave the room, you will not get your remedy that way.
  • Never answer a question with a direct NO. Don't say BUT, or ever EXPLAIN yourself.
  • Always invite objections, notice the absence of objections and get them on the record.
  • Look up "Accepted for Value", if the judge gives you an order then give him a bill.